Cancelling an Order
You have the statutory right to cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed. Please be aware that orders are usually processed on the same day that they are received. Simply call our customer care line on 01795420152 during our opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and order reference number.
You also have the statutory right to withdraw from the order at any time after it has been dispatched, but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product. Please call our customer centre on 01795420152 or email email@example.com with your name, address and order reference number.
We use a range of delivery services which are dependent upon the size and weight of your order.
Orders are usually despatched within 24 working hours of placing. Monday to Friday, subject to being in stock and will take approximately 3-5 days to arrive from confirmation of order despatch.
Reactions to Products
It is the customer’s responsibility to patch test any product prior to use. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described.
If you have followed the above process but feel that you have had a reaction to a product, please immediately report this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may require you to supply further information regarding your reaction, including images, and return of the products which will be submitted to the manufacturer for further testing.
If you do experience a reaction and further action / correspondence is required then JG will provide full details of what is required via email.
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We’ll gladly accept returns for any Dermalogica products purchased from Skin Care Centre and will issue a full refund upon receiving your items within 30 days of the PURCHASE date.
Should you have a skin response to your product please also contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
All returns must be pre-approved by customer service. Please contact customer service within 48hr should you have any discrepancies with your order. 01795 420152
Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Contact our customer service team on email@example.com with a picture of your order and clearly showing the items in your possession. We will not accept images from our website, 3rd party websites or any other images that are not of your own Dermalogica order with packaging. If the images supplied do not meet the guidelines there may be a delay processing your refund.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to repackage the items for return. We do not send out boxes, envelopes, jiffy bags or any other packaging material for customers to return items.
You cannot return an item if…
- The product has been opened.
- The product has been used.
You can return an item if…
- It has not been opened or used.
- It is in perfect resalable condition.
- It is returned to us within 30 days of receipt of the order.
If a purchased product has been used or opened (hologram no longer intact, manufacturer / factory seal no longer in place or packaging damaged), then it will not be eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
Funds will be credited into the same account that was debited.
If you wish to change an unopened item, we can exchange, but this will incur a £3.95 charge to cover administration, postage and packing plus any cost difference of the items.